Cary, NC — Chatham Street Chowdown, Cary’s food truck rodeo, kicks off this weekend on Sunday, April 19, 2015 from noon-4:30 pm on West Chatham Street downtown.
15 Food Trucks
Cary’s first food truck rodeo of the year will take place on Sunday, April 19, 2015 from noon-4:30 pm along West Chatham Street (between Academy Street and Harrison Avenue).
There will be a wine and beer garden (featuring Cary’s own Fortnight Brewery and Chatham Hill Winery), seating areas and local performers at the Ivey Ellington House.
There will also be 15 food trucks including:
- All American Food Truck – chef-made high-quality American cuisine
- Amigosan – nachos, salads and out-of-the-ordinary tacos
- Baton Rouge Cuisine – jambalaya, shrimp creole, gumbo and more
- Big Mikes BBQ
- Captain Ponchos – taco truck and Mexican food
- Chirba Chirba Dumpling – mouthwatering Chinese-style dumplings
- Deli-licious – artisan paninis, salads, vegan and vegetarian entrees
- Dump Pho King Truck – Asian and American eats
- Gussy’s – Greek street food
- Mac-Ur-Roni – personalized macaroni and cheese bowls
- Not Just Icing – made-from-scratch cupcakes
- Philly’s Cheesesteaks
- Porchetta – pork loin sandwich, homemade sausages, pork burgers, vegetarian options
- Stuft – gourmet stuffed potatoes
- SweetWater New York Ice Co. – authentic NY Italian ice
Chatham Street Chowdown Food Truck Rodeo
Sunday, April 19, 2015; noon-4:30 pm
West Chatham Street, Downtown Cary
Other 2015 Food Truck Rodeo Dates
- Sunday, July 26, 2015; 5-9:30 pm
- Sunday, October 4, 2015; noon-4:30 pm
Story from staff reports. Photo by baltamour carla and Town of Cary.
CaryCitizen is sponsored in part by Thai Spices and Sushi in Preston Corners.