Cary, NC – If you enjoy music and cultural events and have been looking for a civic volunteer activity, we just have the ticket for you. Booth Amphitheatre is seeking members for the 2013 Booth Amphitheatre Advisory Committee.
Booth Amphitheatre Advisory Committee
It’s the middle of winter and the Canadian geese hold sway at Booth Amphitheatre. But the planing starts now for the 2013 concert and events season.
The Booth Amphitheatre Advisory Committee assists the Town and Amphitheatre staff with the following functions:
- Promoting the Amphitheatre as a viable cultural and entertainment facility for Town of Cary citizens as well as merchants, vendors and performers.
- Provides feedback on the types of events the Amphitheatre may develop – i.e. community festivals, movie night events, town events and celebrations
- Recommends policies regarding Amphitheatre programs including Amphitheatre neighbor program
- Promotes cooperative partnerships and rentals between the Amphitheatre and the Town’s business community, neighborhood associations, non-profit groups and cultural community.
- Serves as guest services representatives and/or courtesy shuttle drivers at select events during the event season.
During the Amphitheatre season (April through October) the committee meets monthly on the third Monday of each month at 6 p.m. at the Amphitheatre.
How to Apply
The deadline for advisory committee applications is Friday, February 1, 2013 by 5 p.m. For an application and more information please go to www.boothamphitheatre.com or call 919.462.2025.
Photo of Tom Bowes by Hal Goodtree.