Cary, NC — The second Chatham Street Chowdown of 2015 is coming to Downtown Cary on Sunday, July 26, 2015. Here’s a sneak peek at the 24 food trucks that will be there.
Chatham Street Chowdown
This Sunday, July 26, 2015 from 5-9:30 pm, enjoy dinner outside in Downtown Cary at the Chatham Street Chowdown, Cary’s own Food Truck Rally.
There will be a wine and beer garden featuring Chatham Hill Winery, Fortnight Brewery and BruePrint Brewing Company along with 24 food trucks. There will be plenty of outdoor seating and entertainment from 5-6:45 pm (Scarlet) and from 7:30-9:30 pm (Peak City Sound).
Oh, and don’t forget about these 24 food trucks.
24 Food Trucks
- American Meltdown – Melts & grilled cheese sandwiches
- Baguettaboutit – Sausages in freshly-made French baguettes
- Bam Pow Chow – Simple yet artful soups, sides, entrees & desserts
- Belgian Waffle Crafters – Sweet & savory gourmet Belgian waffles
- Chick-N-Que – Chicken, BBQ & NC-raised ostrich burgers & steaks
- Chirba Chirba Dumpling – Mouthwatering Chinese-style dumplings
- CJ’s Street Food – Korean BBQ & Asian Fusion tacos, burritos & rice bowls
- Cousins Maine Lobster – Lobster rolls & much more
- Crossroads Kettle Corn – Delicious kettle-style popcorn
- Fahsyrah’s Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Green Olive Deli – Asian Fusion cuisine
- Gussy’s – Greek street food
- Hibachi Xpress – Noodles, rice bowls, dumplings & more
- Locopops – Gourmet frozen pops in a variety of flavors
- Philly’s Cheesesteaks
- Pie Pushers – Gourmet pizza with options for vegans
- Redeye Barbeque – Slow-cooked meats & fresh sides
- Rolling Bistro – Specialty sandwiches & creative cuisine
- Sarge’s – Chop Soul (down-home cooking with Asian & Caribbean flair)
- SweetWater New York Ice Co. – Italian ice (try rainbow, vanilla chip, peanut butter & more)
- The Freezing Pointe – Homemade ice cream, sorbet & Italian ice
- The Wandering Moose – Slow-cooked meats, scratch-made sauces & fresh sides
- Virgil’s Jamaica – Jerk chicken, curry chicken & more
- Will and Pops – Burgers made with NC ingredients
Chatham Street Chowdown
Sunday, July 26, 2015; 5-9:30 pm
West Chatham Street, Downtown Cary
Can’t Make It? Save This Date…
Another Chowdown will be held on Sunday, October 4, 2015 from noon-4:30 pm.
Story from staff reports. Photo design by Jessica Patrick created from photos by Cousin Maine Lobster on Facebook & the Town of Cary.
CaryCitizen is sponsored in part by Thai Spices and Sushi in Preston Corners.