Cary, NC – Last night, the Heart of Cary Association (HoCA) elected a new board and officers.
HoCA Gets New Board
According to a press release from HoCA, the new slate of leaders includes:
- Joy Pike – Chairman of the Board
- Carroll Ogle – Vice-Chairman of the Board
- Scott Korbin – Board Treasurer
- Glenda Westbrook-Neilsen – Board Secretary
- Terry ‘Doc’ Thorne – President
- Lauren Schafer – Vice-President
- Alison Kim-Perry – Secretary
Additionally, the Board and officers said good-bye with “heartfelt thanks and sincere appreciation” to retiring Board members Lisa Frantz and Keith Bliss.
The succession of leadership shows a dynamic organization of growing clout.
If you are interested in Downtown Cary, email Doc Thorne about membership in HoCA.
- Real Estate: House on the Move
- Business: Getting Creative with Recyclables
- Business: Green Kangaroo, e-Commerce Stationer for Brides
Photo by Hal Goodtree. L->R: Dan Pike, Joy Pike, Doc Thorne, Andrew Schafer.