Triangle Parade of Homes

Seven Cary Houses Take Nine Awards in 2019 Parade of Homes

Cary, NC – Every year, the Triangle Parade of Homes is a way for homebuilders to spotlight new houses, with awards on the line to increase visits from potential buyers. This year, Cary houses took home nine awards, proportionally higher than any other municipality in the running. Read more

Cary Diwali

Weekend Events: Diwali Celebrations, Sick Chick Flicks and More

Cary, NC – It’s an action-packed weekend in Cary coming up, with the large Diwali celebration at Koka Booth Amphitheatre, plus the weekend-long Sick Chick Flicks Film Festival at the Cary Theater, Cary Live at the Downtown Cary Park, Downtown Food and Flea and much more. Read more

Money Matters

New Study Critiques Cary as Community for Seniors to Live

Cary, NC – Cary has a large senior population, with nearly one in four women and one in five men aged 55 or older, and according to the U.S. Census, by 2035 there will be more seniors in the country than children. A new study looking at best places for seniors to live rates Cary as falling behind in several areas while exceeding in select other. Read more

Triangle Oktoberfest

Triangle Oktoberfest Returns to Cary with German Cultural Exchange

Cary, NC – The biggest Oktoberfest celebration in the region takes place here in Cary and this year’s Triangle Oktoberfest includes more focus on German cultural exchange, plus popular contests are getting extra attention. Read more

Halloween and Fall Events in Cary in 2019

Cary, NC – Halloween always brings out people’s festive side and their creativity. Cary is no exception and there are lots of Halloween-themed events around town, as well as celebrations to commemorate the Fall season. Read more

Downtown Cary Farmers Market

What I Made from the Downtown Cary Farmers Market

Story originally appeared on FoodCary.

Cary, NC – Fall is one of my favorite times of year to hit the Downtown Cary Farmers Market on Saturday. It’s fun to let the market guide what I make that weekend. This past weekend I was craving Thai food, and as always, the market provided me with plenty of inspiration to make the laziest, tastiest Coconut Eggplant Soup over Jasmine Rice. Yum! Read more

Cary Arts Center

Weekend Events: BMX Championships, Cary Players and More

Cary, NC – This weekend, Cary hosts the first ever BMX Freestyle competition to earn points for the Olympics. Plus, the Cary Players continue their performance of 12 Angry Jurors, there are downtown walking tours and more. Read more

Cary Restaurant

Business Bits: New Hotel, Restaurants Coming to Cary

Cary, NC – There was not a lot of business news in September but the few that we got were significant, including a hotel under construction off of Walnut Street, a new restaurant in Downtown Cary and more. Read more

Fermentation Festival

Cary’s First Ferment Fest Shares the Joys of Fermented Foods and Drinks

Story originally appeared on FoodCary.

Cary, NC – Humans have been fermenting their foods and drinks for more than 10,000 years, but today, few people try to do it on their own. A new festival in Cary is celebrating fermented foods while also teaching people how they can create it at home. Read more

Cary Theater

October 2019 Films at the Cary Theater

Cary, NC – October brings horror movies to the Cary Theater, both serious and humorous, plus the Sick Chick Flicks and Zombiepalooza film festivals, live performances and more. Read more